4.16.2012

A Good Weekend

This was a good weekend for my little family.  Weekends for us are usually spent trying to catch up on errands and chores.  Not this one!  We carefully managed our time to get all of the not-so-fun stuff out of the way so that we could do something enjoyable.  Saturday we hopped on our vintage Schwinns and pedaled our way to downtown Renton to hit up a coffee shop.  We tried bubble tea for the first time, and I liked it as an occasional type treat.

On Sunday we took a mini road trip to Longview, WA to meet my uncle at an in home studio to lay down some harmonies for him.  The drive over there was gorgeous, though I didn't really get any pictures because I have a horrible camera for in-the-car pictures. We drove through Olympia, seeing the state's capitol. And lots of pretty reservation land. I also saw Mt. St. Helens for the first time.  It's crazy the destruction that can come from something so beautiful. Anyways, here are some of the pictures I did snap over the last few days. :)




















No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...