4.24.2012

A Little Reminder

Today I came across these pictures from last week of me and the little siren. I couldn't stop smiling looking at them. I decided to put them somewhere I look everyday to remind me when she's pushing all my buttons, that it isn't always hard, and she won't always be that way. I need to sit back and learn to relish everything she does. Someday it will all make funny stories that she and her kids will love to hear. Or I'll think back on the bad she does now when she's an ornery teenager and think, "Wow it was so easy when..." We probably all get so caught up in our annoyance or anger in the moment and can't think about the big picture. Here's to enjoying our babies, every minute. :)







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...