2.23.2013

Looking Back Now, Life With Lei Lei 5,6,7/52

Those eyes that sparkle and feel like home.
As independent as she may be, she still thinks playing is more fun with mama in on it. :)
Photography by David L. Clark, all photos.
Somewhere amongst all the business of birthdays this month I neglected to take or post any of my photo challenge pictures. I could beat myself up over it, but life goes on. I am only human after all. It doesn't help that I never set a specific day of the week that I would share the series, so I'm deciding that after this game of catch up it will be Mondays. The pictures here were taken two days before Lorelei's birthday by my husband. I love how he catches both Lorelei and myself just as we are. :) I'm still trying to grasp the fact that she is two, and has been for almost 3 weeks. I swear it was only yesterday...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...