4.24.2013

Midweek Music P.16: Eisley "Currents"

Yep, Eisley again! I can't help it. This is serious ear candy and the anticipation of the album release on May 28th is killer. Funny story, last night I had a dream that I was hanging out with Stacy King and her daughter (with husband, Mutemath drummer Darren King) Scarlett. Stacy was running around trying to get chores and little tasks done and I was playing with Scarlett who was a little bit distressed. I finally got her to smile and she was cutting six teeth. I'm weird, I have weird dreams. I attribute this one to seeing them on Instagram all the time, and to the fact that my wisdom teeth coming in have been bugging me just a leetle bit. Anyways, there's your trivia for today. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...