2.29.2012

Just A Quick, Random Share of my Current Delight

So, my birthday was this month. I turned 22. Anyways, my grandma sent me a little gift card to my favorite store of all time, Target! Knowing that you can't do a whole lot for $25, I set my pretty little head on coloring my hair the more vibrant red I was set on when I paid way to much to get it done at a salon. I picked up a box of Loreal Paris Feria in Copper Shimmer 74, as shown below, for $8.99. 




I am pretty delighted with the results. I should have been a redhead.





I also grabbed this.


Sometime I'll review it. I love beauty products, and I am on a SUPER budget so hopefully this stuff is good!
Happy, happy Wednesday, this week is already half over...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...