6.09.2012

Frankly...

Something that not a lot of people really know about me (like even my husband who I've been with 3 years is just figuring out), is that I am a crier. I cry when I'm happy, sad, angry, nostalgic, excited, overwhelmed, and probably over lots of other emotions too. Usually I try really hard to keep it under wraps, mostly so I don't feel crazy. Today my husband witnessed it, full blown, smiling and crying, makeup on my face. He thought it was so hilarious, and I'm sure from anyone else's point of view it might be. But I have to live with it guys! Like, I could be excited over hearing new music for the first time, or Lorelei might come to me and plant a sweet baby kiss on me out of nowhere, and you better believe I'm going to cry about it. It's definitely gotten worse since I became a mom.

Anyways, today the very first blogger I ever discovered, who subsequently inspired me to blog, commented on one of my posts. Her comment alone could have inspired me to tear up a bit coming from anyone, but the fact that it came from the beautiful mind behind my FAVORITE. BLOG. EVER. just set me right off to crying. Laura, of Roots & Feathers + Violet Bella, has such a welcoming and pretty blog, tons of artistic talent, and nothing but sweet words all the time. I felt so honored that she stopped by on my blog.

So, when I get a little over-emotional I like to watch the video below of Kristen Bell's sloth freakout. It makes me feel a little less crazy and gets me laughing. To quote her, "If I'm not between a 3 and a 7 on the emotional scale I'm crying." Yeah, that's me.

Hopefully this is as entertaining for you, as my spastic episodes are for my husband. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...