11.28.2012

Firing Up the Canon



Right now I am not so patiently (patience is not something I'm good at) waiting for the UPS man to deliver our awesome new toy. Upgrading from iPhone 3GS photos to Canon DSLR is a huge deal, for me anyways. I'm freaking stoked!

Last time we received a package, it showed up a few minutes shy of nursing Lorelei to sleep for her nap and the knock on the door startled her awake. Unfortunately because of the interruption she never napped that day and it was a long evening! Crossing my fingers that UPS doesn't show til after she falls asleep today, but in enough time for me to hit the gym.

Here's to better pictures than the high school-ish bathroom selfie above in my Canon owning future!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...