12.02.2012

Thanks 2,000!


This week I am excited that MaeLiveFree hit over 2,000 views, and had my most views on one post yet! I wanted to say thank you to those of you that follow and/or regularly read here, and also a very big thank you to Reddit vegans! It seems that the direction I've started taking here is paying off in many ways. For one, I'm more inspired than ever: to get out of my cooking rut, to create (recipes that is), to write more, and to share my life here. If it weren't for those of you who take any interest, for whatever reason, I would have given up on blogging a long time ago! I'm also very excited for the more active role my husband is taking in making this blog what I want it to be. He has always been supportive, and by default takes more pictures than me (therefore it's always been mostly his images here), but now nearly all of the images seen here will be his photographic work. I think it will be fun to document his evolution in photography skills in this space. So anyways, big, BIG, thank you to all of you. I hope this holiday season is looking merry and bright. Cheers!

7 comments:

  1. Congrats! You have a pretty sweet blog! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, and thanks again for the opportunity for growth and community you're helping provide with the blog hop!

      Delete
  2. Found your blog through the blog hop and just wanted to say hi. :) Your blog is pretty awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, I think you are one of the first bloggers I've come across who is a musician and blogs about it. Lots of musicians wives and such though. Coming from a family of musicians, I think it's really cool that you play. As much as I love it, I don't have any instrumental skills, just vocal.

      Delete
  3. Congratulations! So great that you are collaborating with your husband, I always find it so much fun to work together (although there are those moments when it's not :))

    xox Lilly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. :) It is fun working together in the sense that we are each other's biggest supporters and we get more excited about what the other person is doing if it's collaborative. So far we haven't had any not fun moments, but I'm sure at times it will be like assembling IKEA furniture and bring out the worst in us. Haha.

      Delete
  4. Congrats! I found you threw the blog hop and I really like your layout!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...