2.07.2013

February Birthdays #2, The Hubs


Today a really special guy turned 25. That's right it's my hubby, a quarter of a century old. Since we're planning something big for our anniversary this year and we got his camera already we aren't doing anything special today. I took it upon myself to mess around in Garage Band instead of cleaning the apartment (which he would REALLY love) to sing him a birthday song. It's really dorky, and nothing special, but I'm going to share it anyways because it's 100% me. Extreme nerdiness, totally off task, and well whatever...

6 comments:

  1. I love it. So sweet. Happy, happy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Truth be told I was a little embarrassed to put that out there.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. I'm glad that you enjoyed it. It won me major cool wife points. :)

      Delete
  3. What a precious idea! Beautiful voice! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I tagged you to participate in a Liebster Blog Award, if you're interested.

    Details at my blog: http://www.livewellandbreathe.com/2013/02/in-meantime-liebster-blog-award.html

    :)

    Megan

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...