2.20.2013

I'm Not Dead, Just Good-Busy

Not above embarrasing myself y'all. P.S. I make A LOT of crazy/idiotic faces all the time. I don't know how my husband deals...

Just thought I'd pop in and let you all know that I haven't vanished, I have just been busy doing fun, good things. I'll be sharing some of them when I get the time to really sit down and write, but for now, just a quick hello! I turned 23 last Friday, and it feels like a good age. Not too blah like 22, not a significant age at all, but it feels like it fits, and it's going to hopefully be a good year for me. My sweet hubby realized that in order for my wardrobe to remain minimal, in circulation, and in good shape, I needed to protect my clothes from my messy kitchen activities, so the dear bought me a pretty apron with matching mitts for my birthday present. We also went to IKEA to buy some dressers that I put together, a drying rack so that we can slash our power bill and impact by not using the dryer, and some nice matching hangers since we now have few enough clothes that we could afford enough hangers for them.

Just to keep you interested, here is a rundown on what you may find here in the next week or two (God and toddler willing):

  1. Baked Vegan Whole Wheat Brown Sugar Grapefruit Donuts Recipe
  2. Playing catch up on my 52 Weeks of Life With Lei Lei.
  3. A glimpse into one of the best evenings we've had in a while.
  4. A preview of City Bear's album that released yesterday.
  5. My 23 Before 24 Goals
  6. The Best Freaking Chili Recipe
  7. Results of my no-pooing journey, and why I hope it works forever.
  8. Baked Vegan Whole Wheat Horchata Lime Coconut Donuts Recipe
  9. Possibly a peek into Lorelei's "Room" if I can do what I want to in there in a timely fashion.
For now, I just leave you with that there photo up top so that you can laugh at me like I do myself. See you around friends. :)

2 comments:

  1. You put Horchata in the donuts,?! Chris would love you. Explain!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday! I'm loving your floral baking ensemble!

    Megan

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...