3.05.2013

Spring Fever

It's hitting hard. We've had a few wonderfully sunny and not too chilly days here in the Seattle area, and all of the stores are decked out with Easter goods and Spring fashion. I love Spring. I feel like Ruche's spring lookbook video does such a good job showing the essence of the season, so I decided to share it here, along with my favorite pieces from it. :) The models sweet 40's hair styles totally sweeten the deal!


These outfits with their swingy, high waisted, ladylike cuts (1 & 2) with ultra feminine blouses (1 & 2), have me wanting to play a game of croquet or bocce ball myself.

This dress, with it's vintage looking Hawaiian print, easy silhoutte, and collar make it the ultimate throw-on-and-look-fabulous-without-any-accessories spring/summer dress. And her hair... don't get me started!

3 comments:

  1. I want all of their dresses!
    Jillian - PS, if you have a moment, I'd love to invite you to check out the giveaway we're hosting for a $50.00 giftcard to Shabby Apple!

    http://epic-thread.blogspot.com/2013/03/shabby-apple-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's still snowing here! I am so jealous of everything who is experiencing spring weather already! I know it's gotta get here eventually, right?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Molly thanks for sharing these! Their outfits are so darling. There are a pair of flats at Ruche that I saw weeks ago..I think I need to buy them! xo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...