6.06.2012

Midweek Music P.3: "Caterpillar" The Cure

Having a musician dad and growing up in the 90's exposed me to a lot of music that I adore and associate with my favorite memories as a kid. I may be a little bit of a weirdo, but I always loved the idea of dedicating this song to my future little girl. Robert Smith is hardly someone most would associate with a song they'd dedicate to their daughter, but here I am confessing it. I think it's kind of a cute little theme song for a sweet little lady, my Lorelei.

flicka flicka flicka
here you are
cata cata cata
caterpillar girl
flowing in
and filling up my hopeless heart
oh never never go

And here's the video, albeit a tad bit strange and poor quality, I like it. Enjoy!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...